- Explain the relationship between characters and Strings
- Use common String APIs
- comparing strings using equals() and equalsIgnoreCase()
- Perform string concatenation using + and +=
- Concepts of repetition in programming.
- How WHILE and FOR loops are used.
- Identify repetitive portions of a program
- Apply loops for repetitive portions of a program
- Modify loops by changing their start, stop and step conditions
- The differences between the WHILE and FOR loops
Last modified: Wednesday, 9 November 2016, 3:56 PM